Get All Access
Build a Sustainable Relationship
Video from Merry Ellen Kirk
Intro Message from Merry Ellen Kirk
What does a "musician" do all day? Why does every album sound so different? What happens between albums, and why does it take so long? How does one even go about writing a song?
The short answer: it's an adventure. I'd like to invite you along if you'll join me, to share in the journey of the life of a song; the transformation of an idea into a finished product.
As a subscriber & patron, you'll have access to not only all of my shiny, polished "officially released" material, but lots of raw, rough cuts & exclusive material--like a constantly growing "bootleg box set" containing:
- Every CD I've officially released: Feather & a Leaf EP (2013), Firefly Garden (2011), The Shakespeares (2011), Do You Hear What I Hear? (2009), Invisible War (2009)
- Everything in between: all of my earliest writing, unreleased songs, alternate versions, demos, etc.
- Lots of "behind-the-scenes" things like blogs, videos, & live streaming events!
- New, unreleased songs--both fully produced tracks and songwriting worktapes, which I'll keep adding to all the time as I write & record them!
As a patron, you'll become part of my "inner circle" & an active part of the creation process: you hear all the new songs first, let me know which ones you like best, & what you'd like to hear more of. Your contributions will directly & actively help me to create better art.
Patronism is based on a pay-what-you-wish model, which I love. The average patron sits at $12-$13/month, but you can choose any amount - $2/month... $200/month - whatever feels right for you is perfect. You get the same content & access no matter how much you decide to contribute, and every little bit counts. There are a lot of "fund it now or lose it all" sites out there. This is the first one which allows you to fund art at your own pace, while I make more of it in a steady, relaxed way that we can both sit back and enjoy.
Can't wait to share in this adventure with you! (Click here to get started.)
About the Band / Bio
"If we knew how to put our finger on exactly what made Merry Ellen Kirk as enchanting as she is, we would. One of the most intriguing singers we have heard in a while, Kirk takes what many of us forgot as a child and brings it to life." -Brite Revolution
Latest Content SharedRecent Activity
- September 12, 2014: Added track Save Me (rough demo - piano/vocal) to album New Album
- September 12, 2014: Added track Rise Up Against (rough demo - piano/vocal) to album New Album
- September 12, 2014: Added track Lovers & Liars (rough demo - piano/vocal) to album New Album
- September 12, 2014: Added track Used to Think (rough demo - piano/vocal) to album New Album
- July 09, 2014: Created video blog entry Making of "Feather & a Leaf"
- The Hymn Project with Aprilemade
- July 09, 2014: Added track Ever After to album New Album
- July 09, 2014: Added track Be My Love to album New Album
Apr 29, 2014
Hey everyone! Just laid down some vocals this past week in Nashville on two new tracks: a re-release of "Be My Love" & the new song "Ever After". I just uploaded the rough mixe...
Mar 23, 2014
Hi everyone! Just thought I would write up a quick post, the new Patronism platform is supposed to be launching here soon - I'm hoping that it will allow comments on individual songs - because I...
Jan 08, 2014
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say happy new year & hope your holidays were wonderful! I have been crazy busy moving (I forgot how much work it is!!) & visiting family, so I haven't been doing...
Jul 09, 2014
Videos & photos from the recording of "Feather & a Leaf"
Oct 06, 2013
Another cover song video for you guys!! <3
Aug 26, 2013
I posted this on my Facebook page, but just in case you aren't on Facebook or didn't see it, I'm starting to make more cover videos for YouTube. The cover videos are for everyone (not exclusive to Pat...