Get All Access
Build a Sustainable Relationship
Video from Merry Ellen Kirk
Intro Message from Merry Ellen Kirk
What does a "musician" do all day? Why does every album sound so different? What happens between albums, and why does it take so long? How does one even go about writing a song?
The short answer: it's an adventure. I'd like to invite you along if you'll join me, to share in the journey of the life of a song; the transformation of an idea into a finished product.
As a subscriber & patron, you'll have access to not only all of my shiny, polished "officially released" material, but lots of raw, rough cuts & exclusive material--like a constantly growing "bootleg box set" containing:
- Every CD I've officially released: Feather & a Leaf EP (2013), Firefly Garden (2011), The Shakespeares (2011), Do You Hear What I Hear? (2009), Invisible War (2009)
- Everything in between: all of my earliest writing, unreleased songs, alternate versions, demos, etc.
- Lots of "behind-the-scenes" things like blogs, videos, & live streaming events!
- New, unreleased songs--both fully produced tracks and songwriting worktapes, which I'll keep adding to all the time as I write & record them!
As a patron, you'll become part of my "inner circle" & an active part of the creation process: you hear all the new songs first, let me know which ones you like best, & what you'd like to hear more of. Your contributions will directly & actively help me to create better art.
Patronism is based on a pay-what-you-wish model, which I love. The average patron sits at $12-$13/month, but you can choose any amount - $2/month... $200/month - whatever feels right for you is perfect. You get the same content & access no matter how much you decide to contribute, and every little bit counts. There are a lot of "fund it now or lose it all" sites out there. This is the first one which allows you to fund art at your own pace, while I make more of it in a steady, relaxed way that we can both sit back and enjoy.
Can't wait to share in this adventure with you! (Click here to get started.)
About the Band / Bio
"If we knew how to put our finger on exactly what made Merry Ellen Kirk as enchanting as she is, we would. One of the most intriguing singers we have heard in a while, Kirk takes what many of us forgot as a child and brings it to life." -Brite Revolution
Latest Content SharedRecent Activity
- November 01, 2013: Created blog entry Interview (2).
- October 06, 2013: Created video blog entry Somewhere Only We Know / Half Life
- Songwriting Worktapes
- In-Progress Tracks.
- In-Progress Tracks.
- August 26, 2013: Created video blog entry Hurt - Johnny Cash/Nine Inch Nails
- August 08, 2013: Created video blog entry How to Find the Way Back Home
- July 24, 2013: Created blog entry Feather.
- July 22, 2013: Created blog entry Interview.
- July 03, 2013: Created video blog entry In-Studio Performances at KSUA 91.5 Fairbanks
Nov 01, 2013
An interview I did for Popvulture.com. Original link here: http://www.popvltr.com/2013/10/merry-ellen-kirk.html popVLTR: You've been making moves in Nashville, how'd you get into music? Mer...
Jul 24, 2013
So, I'm thinking of jumping into a new project. A self-produced version of Feather & a Leaf EP. The songs are some of my favorite I've written, and I love the live/analog feel of what I've already...
Jul 22, 2013
An interview with The AU Review based out of Australia.
Oct 06, 2013
Another cover song video for you guys!! <3
Aug 26, 2013
I posted this on my Facebook page, but just in case you aren't on Facebook or didn't see it, I'm starting to make more cover videos for YouTube. The cover videos are for everyone (not exclusive to Pat...
Aug 08, 2013
a new song/video to you from me.